IT should fortify a Company and with that, provide opportunities!
That’s what Hallr truly believes in!
Facts about HALLR?
Hallr is founded in July 2022 by Mathie van Montfort, Pim van den Broek and Remco van de Water, so-called “veterans” to the business.
Hallr employees have worked together for many years as a expert partner for a group of clients. Hallr services these clients with IT advice with the objective of making this IT work as efficiently as possible. Over the years, this has led becoming responsible for the entire IT platform at these clients, from start to finish. Without being complete, this area of responsibility includes: the design, installation, configuration, management and maintenance of the IT platform for Hardware, Virtualization platform, Network/Wi-Fi, Cloud and Monitoring, among others.
The employees of Hallr have an open communication culture where knowledge transfer is general. The fact that employees are responsible for failure monitoring and follow-up means that they know better than anyone the importance of a well-organized and stable platform. Combine these characteristics with the extensive knowledge, and in Hallr you will find a future partner who can build the IT basis for your organization to achieve your goals.
What does HALLR?
Hallr is a company that provides a wide range of IT and network management services and solutions. Some of the main activities of Hallr consist of:
* Network Management: Hallr provides extensive network management, by which we provide the design, implementation and control of network infrastructures. We provide a network with optimal performance, high-level security and high network reliability.
* IT-consulting: Hallr provides skilled IT advice and consulting services to help organizations define their IT strategy, identify improvement opportunities and make well-considered decisions on IT.
* Managed IT-services: Hallr relieves organizations of the full management and monitoring of their IT systems and infrastructures. We offer proactive maintenance, troubleshooting, and optimization of IT environments.
* Cloud Solutions: Hallr provides expertise in Cloud Computing, assisting organizations with Cloud migration, managing Cloud environments, and optimizing cloud strategies.
* Wi-Fi as a Service (WaaS): Hallr provides advanced Wi-Fi solutions as a managed service with a pay-per-use option. We specialize in designing, implementing, and managing reliable and secure wireless networks.
* Network as a Service (NaaS): Hallr provides network solutions based on an “as a Service” agreement, offering 100% flexibility and cost visibility. This service allows the network to scale with the organization without aging, with a pay-per-use option.
* Connectivity as a Service (CaaS): Hallr offers a comprehensive infrastructure solution in an “as a Service” model. We deliver a stable and robust infrastructure with high reliability, preparing organizations for the future.
* Commercial Building: Hallr offers a variety of options for delivering centralized facilities, including Wi-Fi, network, and infrastructure, to multi-tenant commercial buildings. Deploying these central facilities can result in significant cost savings for both lessor and lessee.
At Hallr, we aim to offer customers high-quality IT solutions, excellent support, and tailored advice.
Proud of our Partners
We take pride in our partnerships with reputable industry suppliers like Dell, Extreme Networks, and Proxmox, as well as prominent distributors in the Netherlands such as Ingram Micro, SLTN, and Exclusive Networks.
Over the years, we have collaborated with the commercial and technical representatives of these partners, allowing us to stay well-informed about the latest developments.
This mutual relationship ensures that our customers benefit from up-to-date knowledge and equipment, while also providing manufacturers and distributors with insights into the needs of Hallr’s customers.